Monday, June 25, 2007

#11: LibraryThing

No, I don't have an obsession with books. Well, I have an obsession with reading them, but not collecting them or trying to remember what I've read. Lately I've found the amount I have in my home disturbing, so I've stopped buying them and use libraries instead.

That said, I did enjoy this lesson. I'm on a committee that is comprising a list of memoir, biography/autobiography about Alaska (part of Alaska 67), and today I began inputting the first list of suggested titles from participants at the meeting held during AkLA 2007 in Juneau. I created a group called 80 below list, a place to begin discussing the suggestions made. Hopefully other committee members will join LibraryThing so they can participate fully.

I'm hearing from others that we can't do widgets in WordPress, so let's see if this link will work.



No comments: