Tuesday, August 28, 2007

#30 The End

I did learn quite a bit through the Learning 2.0 program. I found the most useful lessons to be those that allowed me to explore how added tools work with technology I'm already using. So, enjoyed adding stuff to my blog; enjoyed looking at how others are using wikis; and was particularly impressed with the online productivity tools. YouTube was fun, so was LibraryThing.

I haven't changed my mind: there are tools that I didn't find useful for me: MySpace seems to be another blog/wiki technology. I looked at academic institutions who had created a MySpace area for information useful to students--why isn't a web page enough? Why does everyone need a place to comment, to post their information--which is the only use I can see with MySpace. While I enjoyed creating my own search engine, I didn't find Rollyo or Technorati to be a tool I will use.

Now that it's over, my challenge is how to keep up!

No comments: